Huwebes, Agosto 11, 2011

quotes

There are the example of quotes

:Duty is ours; results are God's
:Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.
:Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.
:America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy.
:Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.
:Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
:Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

1 komento: